Saturday, March 28, 2015

PSJ Healthstyle Habits ~March 28, 2015


Setting Goals
Let's share our Healthstyle goals, 
so we can continue to 
connect and support each other.

All kinds of goals have been "sighted," 
but I know there are more out there.

I just received my 2015 Apple 
Wellness Challenge
 pin and glass water bottle 
for finishing at the Silver level.


But "things" as a reward
aren't as important as 
the support of others along the way
and the satisfaction of how you feel
as you turn goals into habits.



Also please continue sharing 
your culinary experiments.

Here's an easy and quick
 recipe for breakfast:

Easy Breakfast Eggs
or Sweep the Refrigerator Eggs. 


Preparation: 
Chop some onions and veggies
I used red Bell peppers and asparagus.
Grate some cheese, like cheddar.
Beat 3 eggs with 2T water.






Saute the onions in oil 
till they're carmelized.



Add the peppers and asparagus
 and saute about 3 minutes.




Pour in the egg/water mixture.




Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs.




Stir to scramble the eggs, 
cheese and veggies together. 



Serve with whole grain toast.

NOTE:
This recipe is just a guideline. You can add whatever you you have on hand. Experiment. Hence the sub-titled name of the recipe..."Sweep the Refrigerator" Eggs.

9 comments:

  1. Sweep the Fridge. How Johnnys Pizza of you😉. Trying this tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's where I got the name Dan. Though I always called it Sweep the Floor pizza. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal for April is to exercise 5 times each week and only have dessert if I'm on a date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great exercise goal, but that's a lot of desserts at your current dating rate. But I'll support you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My April goals are to walk 5-6 days a week and drink at least 64 oz of water each day. And to read the Book of Mormon daily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to exercise 3 days a week and cut out some carbs. 💃

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am going to exercise at least five days this week as my goal. Also take to work and drink and refill my new Apple water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to continue to exercise 4-5 days a week and drink more water. love you all!

    ReplyDelete