Thursday, March 19, 2015

PSJ Healthstyle Habits ~March 19, 2015

Inspiration for the Day
Conquering one Challenge at a Time

Thanks for sharing 
your success today, Liney!

"Worked out today. 
Got done a little before 7. 
Wanted faSt food. 
Battled for awhile within myself. 
Almost went to McDonalds. 
Instead found myself in Albertsons 
buying veggies and rotisserie chicken. 
Had to remind myself 
why I just worked out
and the reasons I feel good. 
Why throw it all away?! 
I conquered my cravings and 
decided it's not okay to be lazy!"


Presenting Kaliyah and Grace.

They are such adorable examples

of learning


 one step at a time. 



Kaliyah almost walking 




and 
Grace starting to read. 

Remember it's one step at a time for us 
as we are building healthy Habits.

And we'll be off and running! 


3 comments: