Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day #4 Sugar Detox Challenge March 4, 2015

Yes, Day 4 is being published on Day 5, but I can't write this blog at work and I got home late last night. But as I was leaving work I saw this beautiful moonrise between the buildings in downtown Bellevue. Even in the big city you catch glimpses of the wonderful creations of this world. I must say you were all quite creative in your food choices yesterday.


Here's some Day 4 highlights:

Joe created a spectacular Spinach Egg!


Liney used her creativity for a quick breakfast.

She commented: I don't have much time in the mornings with Kaliyah clinging to my hip so I've been boiling eggs at night and bringing them for my breakfast. With avo and "healthy" toast lol


Dan proved that there are creative choices even when you eat out 
with his chicken salad from Subway.



Jane showed that even dating can't de-rail the Detox Challenge.
 She commented: "This was my lunch today. I had a lunch date! 
But I swear I didn't know the steak salad came with battered onions."




In honor of the creativity theme of the day, I'm adding a couple Deviled Egg variations 
our cousin/niece Wendy posted on Facebook as an example of how we can think outside the box, 
try new things and adapt old favorites to a No Sugar Added version. 

AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS




Good job everyone! 
Continue using your creativity in meal planning.

3 comments: